Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The Red Headed Wonder


Alec...where to start?? I met Alec YEARS ago, right after the Bean boys became part of our lives. Ricky wanted to invite him to spend the night, but I was a bit leary since I'd heard stories about his antics. So the invitaion was given with strict stipulations that if he was a problem, not only would Alec have to go, but so would Ricky...and then we waited. I'm not sure what I was expecting, but Alec was NOT it...LOL! He was a model of good behavior, with yes ma'am and no sir left and right. LOVELY! Now, that being said, once I got to know Alec better, I got to see more of his mischievous nature in action. How many people get away with SPANKING another student while in high school?? I love that story. ; ) As most of my treasured friends are, Alec is a fantastic story-teller. The sparkle of mischief in his eyes as he shares this story is contagious...LOL! Anywho, I've gotten the privilege of knowing Alec over the past few years and what a gem he is! Lively, opinionated, the only 17 year old I've ever met that can eloquently discuss politics, charming, a real card shark, sensitive, and that mop of red hair! He is honest, a loyal friend, a great listener, a growing Christian, and a FUNNY, funny guy. Now, lest you think he's without flaw, he DOES love that wretched screen door music....you know, the kind that hurts your ears from 3 cars away?? LOL! But, he plays a mean guitar solo and he RULES at Guitar Hero! He is coming to visit us at the end of the month and I am so excited to see him again, it's been way too long. I'm sure he needs a haircut, which he generally only allows me cut the prized red mane. YEAH, me! He has sort of adopted us and the feelings are mutual. Alec, we miss you, can't wait to see you and LOVE you!!

Ever Yours,

Mama K

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...