Oh my, what cute cheeks!
Random silliness...that covers just about everything that goes on around here : )
"Come here, doggy...I'm gonna getcha!" (Love the demon eyes..LOL)
From the learning rooms... this week in MFW, we are travelling to the Middle East and studying about Saudi Arabia. Also learning about being eco-conscious and how we can help the Earth. In Abeka, lots of reading, working on parts of speech, division and fractions, and working on literature guide.
I am creating... sadly, nothing yet this week, but probably some scrapbook pages and some new note cards.
I am reading...Here by my Candle by Liz Higgs Curtis
Pondering these words...
I am remembering...that I should be doing something besides sitting at the computer...LOL! Dishes, here I come!
I am hoping...that I can finally start sticking to my workout routine and drop some weight.
I am hearing..."Beverly Hills Chihuahua" in the background...I think I'll make them turn it off. So sassy! NO LIKEY
I am going...to run errands tomorrow, like the bank, library and the park. I only have to work 2 nights this week, so I will be more awake that usual, and that's always a good thing : )
Around the house...it's pretty tidy (hurray) and the boys are folding laundry while I get the dishes done.
A few plans for the rest of the week...none yet. I haven't made my plans for this week yet. That's ok, isn't it??
One of my favorite things...being home with my boys, even though some days they drive me batty...ha ha ha! That's the glory of being home, I get to experience EVERYTHING with them!
A picture thought I am sharing... another pic from my "only at MY house' file...LOL! 2 Grown men having a tickle fight! Seriously!!
I like the idea of this kind of post. If you do too, add a few of YOUR little things. I'm making it a goal to be more positive this year, join me!
1. Dolli's safe return to Cali tomorrow
2. Karen's emotions after Dolli's departure...she always gets so sad when Dolli leaves.
3. Dan and Josh's continued safety on the job and on the drive there and back each day.
4. Continued success with schooling...Pat has come so far this year!"
5. Us finding a new church where we ALL feel right about it.
6. My Dad is retiring next month (Praise the Lord) and I'm HOPING that they will soon be visiting more often and for longer *wink wink, nudge nudge*
A few pictures and I'm out....20 minutes late, but that's life around here!
Kristy and the Man Crew