Monday, November 24, 2008
Saturday, November 22, 2008
HAPPY THANKSGIVING to you all!
PS. To those of you that know my very first lost boy ever, Dariel...he had an accident at work this week and smashed his hand in a press and broke it....pray for healing of the hand and patience for Dariel...waiting for things to get better was never one of his fortes! Ha ha ha!
Friday, November 14, 2008
Monday, November 10, 2008
- The boys enjoyed a week of no worksheets since the printer was down, but that had been remedied.
- Jodi's teeth got pulled and she is back to work after enjoying a week home with her babies.
- Aaron is coming for Thanksgiving, James is getting excited about that
- Jodi and I have been planning meals for the holidays already and sharing Christmas secrets
- Have I mentioned that having another girl around is nice???
- Dan and I spent all weekend cleaning out the garage so that there is room for Jodi's things, and so we can consolidate what we have into a better box system
- We have TOO much stuff, but both did a great job of saying goodbye to some old things.
- We inherited a cat this weekend also...our next door neighbors bought a car and the kitten came with it...LOL! However, she is afraid of cats and sent it to live outside....where it wandered over to our garage while we were cleaning...and it's it's ours...Harley the II is his name.
Now I have to leave for work before I am late...love to all!
Kristy and the Man Crew
Saturday, November 1, 2008
- KAREN got a JOB!!!
- Jodi is having all of her wisdom teeth plus two molars extracted on Monday...OUCH!
- My work is headed into the busy season; pray for grace and patience as I forge ahead with only 3 hours of sleep 4 days a week
- School is going really well for D and P, they are learning to self-motivate, schedule their own work times and work with less 'hand-holding'
- Derek is busier than ever...and asking how everything works...I think we have another Dan on our hands...oh my!
- Jodi and I have decided that our kids are getting smarter, cuter and more devious with each one....start praying now for us to survive...ha ha ha!
- Charlie was in a motorcycle accident this week, it wasn't serious, but he is stiff and sore, plus his bike is messed up
- Ricky OFFICIALLY joined the US navy this week....you decide whether that's a praise or a request
- Joshua is working on putting together his testimony to share with the church...pray that he finds the right words to say
- John and Dolli are making great strides in repairing their relationship...pray that they bring their marriage under the will of God and that they continue to grow closer together.
I guess that about sums it up for this week. I will be posting a few pics and then I'm out, to enjoy my labor saving devices...ha ha! Have a great week everyone!! I miss you all! Lost boys, mama K loves you!
Kristy and the Man Crew
Just checking to see if I've still got it...yup, I do!
David taught Titus how to hold his own bottle this week.