- It's an hour long chat with my sweet 'Shua while he drives home from work that gets me caught up on all the new things in their life.
- It's a work week vacation! I vacation during the day while Dan works and then we get to spend the evenings together uninterrupted while we enjoy a hotel stay.
- It's The BIGS being willing and able to care for the littlest MeYeR while Dan and I enjoy our work week vacation.
- It's being completely caught up on laundry AND dishes at the same time, even it only lasts 5 minutes. LOL
- It's being able to leave grocery money for the boys to use, and knowing they know how to buy and prepare decent meals.
- It's catching up on my reading goals for the year.
- It's working in my planner and realizing that I'm having success in nearly every area of my goal list, even if there is still plenty of room for improvement.
- It's a new job that brings less stress and allows for more family time.
- It's making fun summer plans with friends.
- It's sleepovers for your child's friend that is moving away.
- It's pizza and movies together on a Sunday evening.
|A clean and beautiful hotel room, Food Network on the TV, and my bare feet up and relaxing.|
PS. Looking over this list, several of them are actually BIG things.
- My grown son calls me every week or so to keep me updated about his life. That makes me so happy!
- It's a small getaway that we need and can afford.
- Intentionally spending time as a couple so that when the children are grown and gone we will still have a relationship to take us into the golden years together.
- It's having raised children that have become responsible, capable, amazing young men.
- It's making wise job choices that bring more important things to our life than just money.
- It's making memories with our children.