Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Thursday, June 22, 2017

#100HappyDays: Day 24


Day 24: Bowling with James and Titus.
   Each summer our local bowling alley has cheap bowling packages for the kids that are on summer break. Jodi and I decided to take the boys one day together and the hilarity ensued. Derek continues to be a better bowler than I am and while it stings my pride, I'm glad he's good at it. It's fun to see him having fun with his cousins, especially since he's practically an only child. My cousins have always been some of my favorite people even though they all lived far away.

Goodness, he's really looking like a MeYeR these days. And so tall!
 If you like this challenge, head over to www.100happydays.com to sign up. You can choose a start date, your favorite photo posting platform and even a custom hashtag if you want to be more original. Do it, you might just decide you love it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...