Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

#100HappyDays: Day 16


Day 16: Perspective
Perspective is a beautiful and necessary part of life, don't you think? Sometimes we all need to step away from the hamster wheel that is our life and look over it and say to ourselves, "Is this particular activity still meeting my needs? Is this level of activity sustainable long term? Is this where the Lord wants me to serve?" But often we are too busy being too busy to think about anything except finishing that all-important to do list. And so, perspective is needed. This little getaway with Dan has been a Godsend, while I'm learning to retire my often used hashtag #PlateSpinner. As I transition from 5 years as a nanny/chauffeur with the B-Bunch family to my new office job at Learn For A Lifetime, I'm looking forward to much more time to focus on our family, DT's schooling, and getting OFF of the hamster wheel.
#100HappyDays Perspective
 If you like this challenge, head over to www.100happydays.com to sign up. You can choose a start date, your favorite photo posting platform and even a custom hashtag if you want to be more original. Do it, you might just decide you love it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...