Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Monday, June 12, 2017

#100HappyDays: Day 14

Day 14: Surprise! I packed a bag, pawned my responsibilities onto someone else, and ran away for the work week with Dan! Quiet, relaxing days in a hotel reading and blogging, followed by evenings spent with Hunky Dunky Hercules! YES please! 😍
Oh My Word, I love this man!
 If you like this challenge, head over to www.100happydays.com to sign up. You can choose a start date, your favorite photo posting platform and even a custom hashtag if you want to be more original. Do it, you might just decide you love it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...