Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Saturday, June 17, 2017

#100HappyDays: Day 19

Day 19: Clean Cast Iron
All the daily service cast iron is clean and shiny again. P and DT had put it all to good use while Hercules and I were away. Hooray for them not eating out every meal!

Mama K worked hard on putting the house back together from the "trip aftermath" today. Dishes are clean, laundry is (temporarily) caught up, LR is tidy, I settled an argument between the PS3 and the Internet, and it's time to put the Littlest Meyer to bed and then put my feet up while I enjoy some Netflix time. 





#100HappyDays   Clean Cast Iron

 If you like this challenge, head over to www.100happydays.com to sign up. You can choose a start date, your favorite photo posting platform and even a custom hashtag if you want to be more original. Do it, you might just decide you love it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...