Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Monday, June 5, 2017

#100HappyDays: Day 7

Day 7: I learned to use SnapChat today. I had downloaded it a while back, mostly so DT and I could play with the filters, but it's actually a pretty fun way to keep in touch. My friend, Dani walked me through some of the basics (I'm not very technologically advanced) and I'm having a ball with it.


A sweet friend told me I looked like a Disney Princess in this photo. I'll call that a win. 😉
If you like this challenge, head over to www.100happydays.com to sign up. You can choose a start date, your favorite photo posting platform and even a custom hashtag if you want to be more original. Do it, you might just decide you love it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...