Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

#100HappyDays: Day 29



Day 29 of #100HappyDays
Chicken Fajitas for dinner. It's gooooood to be in the kitchen again these days!
#100DaysOfSummer
#NoLongerAPlateSpinner
feeling happy at The Man Crew House.

Oh my word, does it feel good to back home and feeding the family these days. Since retiring my #PlateSpinner hashtag, I'm back to being the "old" me...the one that baked bread, made home-cooked meals and kept the home fires burning. Feels good. Feels real good.




 If you like this challenge, head over to www.100happydays.com to sign up. You can choose a start date, your favorite photo posting platform and even a custom hashtag if you want to be more original. Do it, you might just decide you love it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...