Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Wednesday, June 21, 2017

#100HappyDays: Day 23


Day 23: Pictures of my people.
I love that technology helps keep us close across the miles. SO very grateful that we don't live in the time that if we lived 1500 miles apart we would never lay eyes on our darling daughter in love or our adorable grandson ever. I love this photo so much, motherhood looks so good on her. <3 br="">

#BabyCaden with his beautiful mama, Lauren
 If you like this challenge, head over to www.100happydays.com to sign up. You can choose a start date, your favorite photo posting platform and even a custom hashtag if you want to be more original. Do it, you might just decide you love it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...