- KAREN got a JOB!!!
- Jodi is having all of her wisdom teeth plus two molars extracted on Monday...OUCH!
- My work is headed into the busy season; pray for grace and patience as I forge ahead with only 3 hours of sleep 4 days a week
- School is going really well for D and P, they are learning to self-motivate, schedule their own work times and work with less 'hand-holding'
- Derek is busier than ever...and asking how everything works...I think we have another Dan on our hands...oh my!
- Jodi and I have decided that our kids are getting smarter, cuter and more devious with each one....start praying now for us to survive...ha ha ha!
- Charlie was in a motorcycle accident this week, it wasn't serious, but he is stiff and sore, plus his bike is messed up
- Ricky OFFICIALLY joined the US navy this week....you decide whether that's a praise or a request
- Joshua is working on putting together his testimony to share with the church...pray that he finds the right words to say
- John and Dolli are making great strides in repairing their relationship...pray that they bring their marriage under the will of God and that they continue to grow closer together.
I guess that about sums it up for this week. I will be posting a few pics and then I'm out, to enjoy my labor saving devices...ha ha! Have a great week everyone!! I miss you all! Lost boys, mama K loves you!
Kristy and the Man Crew
Just checking to see if I've still got it...yup, I do!
David taught Titus how to hold his own bottle this week.