Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Wildy Exciting Week

This week has been a plethora of super highs and extreme lows. Let's see how quickly we can cover them, shall we? I always feel bullet journalling does the trick, so here we go....
  • Dad and Mom will be OFFICIALLY retired at the end of this week and are coming soon for an extended visit (HURRAY) but Ellyn won't be with them as previously planned (BOO)
  • We ARE moving...not sure if that's the good part or the bad part. Both I guess...I don't really want to move, but I am working at finding the good points, like living in a neighborhood again so the boys can make some new friends.
  • We found kittens in the wall...yes, really and the boys and I fell in love with them instantly, but we did the right thing and gave them back to the mama. I miss them already.
  • My Best friend Liz is having a terrible time with her oldest daughter and while I REALLY wish I was in IL so I could 'do something'...I know that I'm better off here caring for my family right now, plus the learning to trust God to handle things is a lesson I need to learn over and over...and over *sigh* I'm so stubborn.
  • Dan and 'Shua are finally one week away from finishing up the side job and will have weekends to relax again...HURRAY! So, they took on another one...LOL! Someday, the two of them will learn to relax : )
  • Game night went well for it's first 'pizza free' night and everyone still seems to love me : ) I enjoyed the extra free time, but missed pizza. However, I really enjoyed having pizza for just us on Saturday. However, that single batch of dough looked soooo small and lonely in the big bowl...LOL!
  • School is going well...and there IS no downside to that : ) As Jodi's days are freeing up, she's coming more and more for school and we are FLYING through the MFW curriculum, and the 3Rs are coming along nicely as well. It's good : )
  • Another bonus, we haven't caught a mouse in almost a week and I'm seeing no evidence of them hiding somewhere. HURRAY HURRAY HURRAY!!!
I guess that covers most of them, so this one turned out shorter than I thought it would be. Yeah! Signing off before I make it any longer...hee hee!
~K~

1 comment:

The Ruoss Crew said...

I love reading all that is going on. The downside is it makes me miss you :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...