Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Monday, May 17, 2010

Mouse Wars...Chapter 5




I think we are winning the battle!! Yippee!! We have caught to date 22 mice (I know, repulsive) but at least there is that many less. Please keep in mind that I live out in the boonies with no other people/houses/etc to keep them away : ) At any rate, I need a few more traps to make sure we've caught them all, but we are not hearing the scratching and squeaking like we were and I haven't seen anything that has been nibbled on in DAYS, so that's good news! Thanks for joining us in our adventures with the mice, but hopefully, those days are over. I'll keep you posted.

Bubba does a great job of guaring the mice...LOL!

~K~

1 comment:

Christabelle said...

Oh my goodness! That picture is great! He looks like an awesome guard dog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...