Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Props to the Man

Hey, didn't get a chance to post this yesterday but wanted to just shout out a huge HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my sweet hubby, DAN. He turned 34 years old yesterday and I was glad. Glad that he managed not to get killed in a freak work accident like his brother did during his 33rd year, Glad that he is a great dad, a super hubby and a great son,friend, brother, SIL and BIL, and GLAD that he decided to turn his life around. My Dan ROCKS! Big hugs to you, my love! Hope your birthday was happy and there were no freak attacks by the mad monkey....LOL!
~Babygirl~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...