Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Simple Woman's Daybook

Today, I'm going for the shortest answer possible that still answers the question. Wish me luck :) We all KNOW I'm a chatty Cathy.
                                                                           



For Today...April 21, 2015


Outside my window... SUNSHINE!


I am thinking...of my to do list


I am thankful...for undeserved blessings


I am wearing...skirt and top


I am creating...a tidy house


I am going...to work


I am wondering...about the human spirit. How some can handle so much, and some seem so fragile.


I am reading...Interrupted by Jen Hatmaker


I am hoping...to please my husband with No Pants April.


I am learning...to be quiet.


In my garden...lettuce is ready


In my kitchen...zucchini bread


In the homeschool room...a human body DVD


A favorite quote for today...
"The American Dream: Buying things you don't want with money you don't have to impress people you don't like."   ~paraphrased by yours truly


A peek into one of my days...

This is definitely from the "Only-At-My-House" files. HA HA HA!
One of my favorite things...laughing.


****************************
PS. If you enjoyed this peek into my life, and want to read others'...or even share your own, head on over to http://thesimplewoman.blogspot.com/ and join the fun.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Short and sweet! Love it! Have a great week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...