Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Saturday, April 18, 2015

NO Pants April 2015: Day 18

This is probably my favorite new skirt. It's just amazing. I've always loved long-Long-LONG skirts, with beading and pretty patterns, but until I emerged from 20 years of playing with toddlers in the dirt, I could really indulge that love affair. But now that my own kiddos are biggie boys, and Little Miss is old enough to not need to be carried much anymore, I can purchase things like that. And so I did!
Outfit: Long 2 tone green and gold 'gypsy' skirt with brown knit shirt, brown flats and gold hoop earrings.




Make up: Keeping it simple again, BB Cream, lipstick, mascara and a sweep of light shadow.

The original kind of  *selfie*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...