Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Monday, April 27, 2015

NO Pants April 2015: Day 27

Here we are, almost to the end of No Pants April 2015. Have you been enjoying it as much as I have? I may stretch it into No Pants Life! :) Dan doesn't care much about NPA, per se, but is enjoying me wearing makeup, jewelry and doing more with my hair. So, we will see if I can manage to keep that going after April, skirts or not.
At any rate, you're here for pictures, not chatter this month, so here it goes.
Outfit: Brown Knit Sleeveless dress, pink t-shirt under it, pink Converse and no jewelry.

Hmmm, I'm not sure how I feel about this outfit now that I see the picture. I will have to think about that one.


Make up: BB Cream, shadow, liner, mascara and pink lipstick
Like my photo bomber? :)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...