Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Friday, April 17, 2015

NO Pants April 2015: Day 17

Squeal! Two days ago I went to the King's Treasure thrift store and scored really huge, coming home with 6 new-to-me pieces for under $4. Yesterday, I went to Good Will and came home with 2 new-to-me beauties plus an angel food pan for $10, and the pan was a little over $4 alone. So, with that in mind, I think I'm SET for the rest of NPA 2015. With a unit price of less than $1.25 each, I don't mind if one falls apart in the wash, or I step on one and rip it before the end of the month. And if I'm careful with them, they will last me at least until No Pants April 2016. :)

Outfit: Burnt Orange Wrap Knit skirt with uneven hemline ( a first for me) a white t-shirt with a floral print on it, brown flats. Sphere dangly earrings.

I CAN'T FIND MY PICTURES!! AAAGH! I will look for them on my phone later this evening and see if I can update for you. Or I'll have to recreate them if they are truly missing.

Make up: Bare Skin, mascara and lip balm. Just the basics.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...