Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Sunday, April 5, 2015

NO Pants April 2015: Day 5 (otherwise known as Easter)

Oh, No Pants April, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
~I have garnered at least one compliment every day since you began (I am old and fat, y'all. Even one is nearly an unheard of happening).
~Even though it's more 'effort' than yoga capris and a ratty t-shirt, the extra 7 minutes seem worth it to me in terms of how I'm feeling about myself.
~Reacquainting myself with outfits that have long been hiding in the back of my closet is kind of like stumbling across an old friend.
~Feeling girly and pretty is foreign concept to me, so I'm seriously enjoying it.

Easter Outfit: long sleeveless black dress, black and white crop jacket, black flats, 2 pair of heart earrings (silver and hematite), beaded bracelets and the front section of my hair pulled back so it wouldn't blow around during the Easter Egg Hunt after church.


Make up: Seriously, way too much. I wore a full face of make up and was sorry all day long. BB Cream, lip balm covered by lipstick, eye shadow and shadow pencil, eyeliner, mascara, and even a little blush. And either mascara isn't my friend anymore or I'm developing allergies because my eyes ran all day and the subsequent rubbing left me a mess. So I'll do better tomorrow. Ya live-Ya learn, right?


PS. I did change once I got home so I didn't ruin my clothes, but since I was home, I didn't break the rules. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...