Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Thursday, April 2, 2015

No Pants April 2015: Day 2

I'm thinking for the rest of the month, these will be nice and short, and hopefully I'll get over my obsessive NEED to explain everything, to death, all the time. Cross your finger, y'all. :)

Day 2: Gray seamed t-shirt, green jumper, no show socks and pink Converse. (because everything goes with Converse) Silver dropped heart earrings, no other jewelry although I did have a tortoise shell hair clip that you can't see in the pictures, and I did curl my bangs.

Day 2: Chavi and me (sorry about the wide angle, I'm working on it)
















Day 2 Make up: A more natural look for today, just BB cream, mascara and tinted lip moisterizer

Hi Friends!








2 comments:

Unknown said...

What is BB cream? And, I feel bad for not blogging my No Pants APRIL well,,yet..... And I started this thing! Shame on me

The Man Crew said...

KImberly, according to Wikipedia, bb cream is...
"BB cream stands for blemish balm, blemish base, beblesh balm, and in Western markets, beauty balm. It is a cosmetic item sold mainly in Asian markets, although the majority of larger beauty brands have introduced BB creams to Western markets.[2]

BB cream is promoted as an all-in-one facial cosmetic product to replace serum, moisturizer, primer, foundation and sunblock.[3] It can be worn alone as a tinted moisturizer, over serum and moisturizer as a regular foundation, and under powder, depending on the desired amount of coverage.[2]"
As far as I'm concerned, it's a "NEW and IMPROVED" version of tinted moisturizer and that's the way I'm using it.
~K~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...