Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Friday, April 3, 2015

NO Pants April 2015: Day 3

I missed the picture of myself early in the morning because Dan had the day off and I didn't want to disturb him with my endless selfies. (I'm new to the world of selfies, so I have to take about 37 pictures before I get everything the way I want.) Anywho, I digress. Without further ado:

Outfit: blue and yellow checked skirt with light blue underskirt that peeks out at the bottom hem, dark blue t-shirt, brown flats, lightly curled bangs, pearl earrings, and blue and yellow beaded bracelets.
       
Make up: BB cream, shadow pencil, mascara, and tinted lip balm


UP close and personal

I like this one. Kristy at rest. I like that idea




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...