Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

NO Pants April 2015: Day 22

How is everyone else doing on No Pants April 2015? I am still digging it, and to prove it, I gardened this evening while sporting a floral skirt. See?
Outfit: Floral skirt with lilac underskirt peeking out, a lilac t-shirt, brown flats, silver drop earrings and several beaded bracelets.

Pretty skirt, dirty nails and freshly sprouted lettuce. Good times.
Please forgive me as I didn't take a face selfie today. I have a toothache and feel puffy and gross. But I still donned BB cream, a bit of brown eyeliner, mascara and pink tinted lip balm. I just didn't take a picture of it. ;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...