Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Sunday, April 12, 2015

I Survived!

I Survived....I survived...I survived! I made it all the way through gymnastics competitive season without feeling like a nervous breakdown was rapidly approaching. And without eating fast food 8 meals in a row like last year. And without mayhem and drama over coaches, traveling plans and the like. And that was amazing considering this year we added a move across town during competitive season so that we wouldn't get bored. LOL! After 5 years of competition, I may have finally gotten the hang of this. :)
Praise the LORD!

David is already talking about next season, so looks like we will be able to enjoy our well earned knowledge for a few more years. Woot!
I love this shirt, and this Man-Child. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...