Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Monday, April 13, 2015

NO Pants April 2015: Day 13

HI Friends, I'm back from my road trip and so pleased with myself that I even road tripped during No Pants April and I didn't wear pants. Woot! I can live with that answer!

Outfit: I went for comfort today, not style. Sorry friends, I can't be awesome every day. LOL! Gray knit skirt, Convoy of Hope t-shirt, and pink Converse. Bad hair, no jewelry and bags under my eyes complete the look. ;)

Make up: Tried too hard to hide being exhausted, but and extra layer of BB Cream, a bit of shadow and liner, mascara and lipstick.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...