Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

NO Pants April 2015: Day 7

HI friends, just another day in skirt wearing paradise :) I will apologize in advance for my pictures today. I had a helper *ahem* while taking them. Outfit: Long pink and white skirt with sparkles attached (always a bonus), hot pink t-shirt, brown flats, beaded bracelet and silver heart drop earrings.

Hi Derek! Sadly, he is hunched over so as not to be taller than me. He's 9. LOL!

Make up: Still taking it easy on my face, but wanted to brave mascara again so I opted for BB Cream, light shadow, lip balm and mascara only on the top lashes.

Hi Self. I didn't do anything fancy with my hair today. I'll do better tomorrow. Promise.
PS. If you're enjoying this and want to play along, please do. If you are interested in the origins of No Pants April, head on over to my friend Kim's blog to check it out.
http://kabersblog.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you have some really cute skirts! and I'm liking your hair like that.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...