Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

NO Pants April 2015: Day 15

 I am still SO loving this month! My Friend Kiter, over at  And Then There Were None, is super smart! This is great. I may even declare it to be No Pants MAY soon :) I'm going to the thrift store on my way home from work today to see if I can score some new skirts.

Outfit: Long Pink and White Crinkle skirt with simple brown t-shirt. Brown flats, a beaded bracelet and sphere dangle earrings complete the outfit.

Make up: I'm a natural looking girl at heart, so BB Cream, a sweep of mascara, a bit of eyeliner, and tinted lip balm is my fave look. I look polished and well put together without looking "Made up". Here I am amongst my glorious roses.


UPDATE: Here's a peek at the fun new things I found at the thrift store! I bought a knit dress, 2 skirts, and a complete outfit for less than $4. Hurray for purple tags being 75% off the day I wandered in!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...