Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Thursday, April 30, 2015

NO Pants April 2015: Day 30

NO Pants April Day 30. This is the end, folks :)
I know that everyone is probably tired of it by now, but I'm sold. S.O.L.D. Anywho, here I am rambling, and you just want to know what I wore that day.
OUTFIT:
Black knit tee with tan scroll work on it, and a long tan skirt with scroll work. A good combo. Piggietails, dangly ball earrings, and a silly grin for the last day of NPA 2015. Somehow I missed a picture of it, sorry.

MAKE UP: BB Cream, eyeliner, a bit of tinted lip balm, and a sweep of mascara. Boom, done!
Did I mention, BOOM! NPA 2015, I have enjoyed nearly every single second of you. I took care of my household, I lived, I traveled and I worked in skirts. No one died, I got more compliments in one month than I normally garner in a year, and I felt pretty. Not bad for this old lady. :) See you next year!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...