Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Friday, April 24, 2015

NO Pants April 2015: Day 24

Well, it's official. I've taken my OWN picture so many times this month that my memory card in my most used camera is full. So now I've resorted to stealing the memory card out of my field trip/vacation camera. Oh boy!
Outfit:Long 2 tone green and gold gypsy skirt, brown t-shirt, brown flats. Curled bangs, and silver drop earrings, plus green and gold beaded earrings.
**Apparently, I forgot to take an outfit picture. Sorry. But it looked approximately like this.






 



This is a re-posted picture. But same outfit as today.
Make up: BB cream, tinted lip balm and mascara.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...