Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Saturday, April 25, 2015

NO Pants April 2015: Day 25

I think I changed my clothes 6 times today. One outfit for work, one for the gymnastics banquet and graduation party, one for working at home, and one for lounging at home. And at least 2 wardrobe changes due to forgetting to take pictures in the right clothes. LOL! Well, at least I got my exercise for the day, right?

Outfit: Long tan embroidered skirt, black "Gymnasts" tee, and brown flats. I wore this to work. There doesn't seem to be a picture of what I wore to the banquet, so I'll just give you extras of my work clothes. :)




















Make up: Just BB cream and mascara to work. Added a little more flair for the banquet. Washed it ALL off once I was home for the evening. Sorry honey!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...