Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Thursday, April 9, 2015

NO Pants April 2015: Day 9

Just a quick post today before I head out on a road trip with my 17 year old son for Regional Gymnastics Competition. I will be away from the computer for a few days, but will be taking pictures to share when I return. Have a great weekend everyone!

Outfit: Today was all about comfort, and not wearing anything I wanted to take on the trip. LOL!
Blue jumper, gray seamed t-shirt, no show socks, and pink Converse. I said it before and I'll say it again, everything goes with Converse, amen. No jewelry, no hair doo dahs, as both categories were packed for the trip.

CONVERSE!!
 Make up: Bare faced since that was packed as well.
Bare faced
Sepia Selfie. I like the edited pictures better.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...