Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Sunday, April 1, 2018

No Pants April: Day 1

 Wooty woot woot! No Pants April 2018 has officially started! I've got some new outfits this year that I can't wait to show you. I'm intentionally focusing on skirts and dresses this year that aren't touching the floor. That's my wheel house, my comfort zone and while I LOVE my floor dusting skirts, I know that they aren't the most flattering on me due to my height. Also, since I'm no longer in the business of infants and toddlers, I am not crawling around on the floor all the time and worried about flashing people. So, I'm aiming for most of my outfits to be between knee length and tea length this month.
     So, without further ado...Day 1.
Long black skirt with floral embroidery, plum tee, hidden leggings, and a hooded cardigan.

 
    LOL, all that talk about shorter skirts. But this was Easter, and I was in IL where it was FREEZING (like 20* and rain/sleet) and I WAS chasing babies. So, shorter hemlines are in my near future. Promise.
Are you taking on the No Pants April challenge?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...