Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Monday, April 16, 2018

No Pants April: Day 16


 
No Pants April: Day 16
You Guys!! This skirt is so ridiculously glorious! Beautiful pattern, fully lined, matches practically anything, and with a simple tie at the waist, it fits just right every single time! Mom snagged it while picking up the pink gypsy skirt from yesterday. And I snagged an olive tee (or two, ahem) on the way out of town with Mom, so I love this combo. Add some strappy sandals and you're ready for practically any event. Adn THAT, my friends, is No Pants April perfection. 

Roses, Roses, Roses!

That's my life in a nutshell: Sunshine and Roses

Gorgeous skirt, Sandals and painted piggies. Life is good.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...