Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Wednesday, April 4, 2018

No Pants April: Day 4

 No Pants April: Day 4
FINALLY, an almost up to the knee length number! I decided to take the plunge and try LuLaRoe, which EVERYONE it seems is raving about this year. I spent some time perusing the merchandise on eBay and once I found one I loved and was a reasonable price, I purchased it and anxiously awaited it's arrival. Well, the verdict is in and I L-O-V-E it! Comfy, flattering and easy wash and wear care. I wore it with a floral headband it keep my hair out of my face while it's growing out, and some cute sandals I purchased last summer for an easy breezy style suitable for the office and a dinner out, plus appropriate for the very warm temps we're already enjoying here in the southwest. Totally a winner. I've gotten TONS of compliments on it, so don't be surprised if it earns itself another turn in the NPA rotation in the very near future.
Longer than the knees but nowhere near the floor. I'll take it! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...