Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Oh No Pants April, How I Love Thee!

 No Pants April: Halfway through update

Have I mentioned how much I love No Pants April each year? It's a delight to peek into my wardrobe each day and decide how fancy I want to be. It's always nice to garner many compliments each month for the 2 whole extra minutes you spend on your appearance. I feel prettier, more elegant, more lady-like and more put together during NPA than I do the rest of the year. I look forward to the opportunity to add or subtract items in my wardrobe, spend a few dollars on myself without feeling guilty, and the reminder that I probably own too many clothes. Like WAY too many, so it's a good time to edit out the things that no longer work well for me. Seems pretty WIN-WIN to me. Thanks, Kimberly, for thinking this up and letting me play along these past 4 years.


In other, and quite humorous news, I think we can all agree that participating in NPA each year has helped me up my selfie game. Can I get an AMEN?
What was I thinking? Taking a selfie with a DSLR is *ahem* problematic.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...