Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Sunday, April 8, 2018

No Pants April: Day 8

 No Pants April: Day 8
Wow, already a week into NPA2018? It's flying by, isn't it? I'm getting a little more time to devote to my selfies the past few days. I'm enjoying that part for sure. And getting compliments nearly every day on my appearance doesn't really hurt my feelings either. ;) So, for today, I pulled out one of my purchases from NPA2017, a straight-from-the-rack fit and flare floral dress with an open lace back yoke.
Don't mind me, I'm just twirling my piggie tails while I wait for my hair to grow out.
I'm No Pants April fabulous at R2R church, too!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...