Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Friday, April 6, 2018

No Pants April: Day 6

No Pants April: Day 6
Yikes. Not my best outfit by far. This is one that worked really well together in my head, but turned out terribly in real life. However, I didn't realize it until it was too late to change so I just had to go with the flow of the day. Oh well, there's always tomorrow. At least it's not dragging on the floor. And it was really comfortable, just unflattering.

Yikes, I look like 10 miles of dirt road. Lesson learned. These pieces do not go well together. Here's hoping tomorrow is more of a success.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...