Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Tuesday, April 10, 2018

It's the Little Things: Day 100

 I want to focus on the good things this year.
All the things people get right.
All the times that everything works out just perfectly after we assumed disaster had already struck.
All the times that the right word was spoken at the right moment.
So, let's celebrate those little moments together, shall we?
  • It's 100 days of celebrating small victories, humorous anecdotes, sentimental musings, and looking for the good in everything.
  • It's putting my feet up after a day of 7 campers at work, which included a walk to the park for an hour, making slime and much wiggling and giggling.
  • It's spending an hour making the LR look decent again. (I've been putting this off for weeks) DT and I moved the ficus back outside, moved the DVD tower, vacuumed everything, sorted out the knickknacks, dusted EVERYTHING including the ceiling fan, wiped down the remotes and put away all the dvd/video games that were laying about. SO MUCH BETTER! 
  • It's having an hour to blog again. I love sharing my thoughts, even if they are a scattered mess sometimes, LOL.
  • It's having homemade pizza in the freezer so that dinner is easy peasy and delicious. (Thanks Life As Mom for the encouragement to always feed my freezer)
  • It's having the house/home things finished by the time Hunky Dunky Hercules arrives home so I can hang out with him uninterrupted.

What's on YOUR little things list?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...