Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Sunday, April 15, 2018

No Pants April: Day 15

 No Pants April: Day 15
We are FINALLY celebrating Easter with our family and friends today. On Easter Sunday, I was in IL, and the next weekend, Dastroyah was in Wyoming for Regional Competition with the team boys. So, here we are weeks later, celebrating. There are no longer any littles to dye and hunt eggs with (Judah is not visiting Ricky currently), so it was an slightly less festive celebration that normal but we all enjoyed ourselves anyway. I managed to survive the whole day without destroying my clothes, so perhaps there is hope that I will eventually become a REAL grown up, but I think it's too early to count my chickens. ;)

DT decorated me while I was preparing the feast

Celebrating with loved ones makes me HAPPY!

Pink gypsy skirt, brown tee, and bare toes. Comfy, funky and attractive. It's the trifecta of fashion.
Mom picked up this skirt for me at the thrift shop after I had almost purchased it and then talked myself out of it. Glad she went back for it, it's a beauty.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...