Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Saturday, April 21, 2018

No Pants April: Day 21



No Pants April Day 21:
I was called out of retirement to fill in for Miss Julie today at the Gym Magic concession stand and my goodness, I had fun! I also remembered why I retired...my feet hurt! LOL!
Anywho, my pictures today are terrible and apparently my plan was if the pics are bad, just take a kajillion. At any rate, I'm calling it a victory that we are 3 FULL weeks into NPA2018 and this skirt is just now making an appearance. Long black skirt, Mama K Gym Magic shirt, glasses, hat hair and tennies complete the look. It's not the best look I've sported all month, but it is practical for the job at hand and it's still NPA compliant.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...