Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Tuesday, April 10, 2018

No Pants April: Day 10

 No Pants April: Day 10
A Tuesday spent on the run calls for a comfy outfit and appropriate shoes. By the end of the day, I was completely spent and was MORE than happy to put my feet up for a while and enjoy some good reading material. A final day of Spring Break camp that included making slime, a trip to the park and tons of random silliness of 7 kiddos will wear you out, I am JUST sayin. But all's well that ends well and so we shall carry on tomorrow.
Today's attire was a tiered navy knit skirt, my old glory tee and some keds. Things I allowed me to move comfortably all day, and I wasn't scared to death that the kiddos were going to destroy. I escaped unscathed, so this comfy outfit will live to see another day.

Kristy at rest. Twas a good day for sure.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...