Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Monday, June 3, 2013

Time is Passing, Time for a POST!

My Goodness, time certainly DOES fly past, doesn't it? This is Hercules and myself once upon a time years ago when we were first dating! (1995)
Hello to all my friends and family who have been anxiously awaiting for nearly 5 months for me to post something new. So sorry for the lack of posting lately. I'm not even going to try to excuse it because everyone is busy, everyone gets sick, everyone has company and everyone has commitments. Suffice it to say that mine got out of hand for a bit and we are now back on a more even keel. I brought to the library with me my computer, a cuppa sweet iced tea and 2 memory cards full of memories to share. So I'll just wave a hand and get started.
How have all of you been? Anything exciting going on in your life? Share a comment and catch me up on your life please!
        Blessings, 

            Kristy

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...