- It's a chat with 'Shua where he tells me know much he loves his wife and all the sweet things he's going to do for her while he's home from work for a day.
- It's being able to share the home that God has allowed us to live in this year with family and friends, whether that means game night fun, long weekend visits, laundry facility sharing or a baking party.
- It's starting to grow a pineapple 'tree' from the fresh one you just ate, so that someday, it will make you a new one to enjoy.
- It's a warm kitty in your lap while you watch TV.
- It's a new juicer that hubby bought so you can eat more healthfully! YUM~O
- It's the satisfaction of a day well spent doing something your kiddos are interested in, whether it interests you or not.
- It's warm socks on a cold night.
Sunday, January 13, 2013
It's the Little Things
I've discovered as I make this journey through life that it's not the huge things that make or break your day, week, month or life. It's the little things. So in honor of the little things, list a few with me that made your day, week, month or life brighter or sweeter.
I like the idea of this style of post. If you like it too, add your little things! I'm making it a goal to focus on the positive this year...Join me!