Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Sunday, November 6, 2016

November Thankfulness: Day 6

I love Autumn!
I'm working on Gratitude this month. Seems reasonable with Thanksgiving just around the corner. (Where did this year go?) I want to post a little something each day that I'm enjoying right now.

Day 6:
     Our sermon series this year for our annual 40 Day Campaign is the best we've ever had. It's bigger and better in every way, like 50 days instead of 40, packing more meals for Feed My Starving Children and Pastor D is preaching so well I can hardly stand it! (sermons can be found on the website www.getrealchurch.org ) Every week is a new topic and the encouragement to love deeper, serve more, accept (and offer) more grace. It's humbling. I"m so blessed!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...