Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Thursday, November 10, 2016

November Thankfulness: Day 10

I love Autumn!
I'm working on Gratitude this month. Seems reasonable with Thanksgiving just around the corner. (Where did this year go?) I want to post a little something each day that I'm enjoying right now.

Day 10:
     I'm grateful (again) for our community group. Today pretty much ran me over, flipped me the bird, and then backed over me again to make sure I was down before it swerved back into traffic without using a signal. I spent most of the day in a stupor, just trying to survive the day. I strongly considered not attending the meeting, but since I was bringing some of the side dishes for the dinner (and I didn't have other meal plans) we dragged our tired and bedraggled selves there. Once we arrived, we were welcomed, loved, lifted in prayer, slapped on the back, complimented on our cooking, made to laugh like a pack of wild hyenas, fed delicious food and filled with the Word of God. Does it get any better than that? I don't think so.
Andazola/Howard Community Group, you guys rock! You turned my whole week around. I am humbled by your generosity and grace.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...