Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Saturday, November 5, 2016

November Thankfulness: Day 5

I love Autumn!
I'm working on Gratitude this month. Seems reasonable with Thanksgiving just around the corner. (Where did this year go?) I want to post a little something each day that I'm enjoying right now.

Day 5:
     Sweet, sweet Saturday. This weekend is the annual Renaissance Faire, so I spent the afternoon stirring Dragon Soup while surrounded by other Team parents while we worked to raise money for Team activities. We had a blast! Laughing, stirring, telling funny stories, stirring, giving advice to newer-to-the-party parents, stirring, and eating. GOOD stuff! The soup AND the fellowship. I went home tired, but feeling accomplished.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...