Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Saturday, November 12, 2016

November Goals Update: Mid-month

Anyone remember me posting my goals at the beginning of the month? If not, here they are again.
**Complete 3 weeks of school and take a one week break for Thanksgiving.
**Turn off my small/personal tech once DT goes to bed so I can spend uninterrupted time with Dan.

**Stop multi-tasking!
**Say NO to unnecessary crazy.

Mid-Month update: How am I doing?
**School has been hit or miss, and largely unschooling since we aren't getting to the MFW curriculum with all the extra boys so far this month. However, we're still getting things done and I"m not giving up.

**My personal tech has gone away every evening around 8:30 so I can enjoy some time with Dan. Good stuff!
**Giving up Multi-Tasking has been harder than I thought, but I"m loving it. I feel less scattered, more focused and less irritable.
**Well, 3 outta 4 ain't bad, right? Totally flunked this goal so far. Had Jodi's boys for 6 days straight, going to have them for at least another 4 next week, got company coming for Thanksgiving, already did the Ren Faire and the dance recital, still have Feed My Starving Children and the girls home meet to go. Been to a doctor appointment with my S-G and and now am considering an impromptu trip to Chicago to be with her for her upcoming surgery. Meh, life is demanding. All I can do is my best.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...