Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

November Thankfulness: Day 1




I'm working on Gratitude this month. Seems reasonable with Thanksgiving just around the corner. (Where did this year go?) I want to post a little something each day that I'm enjoying right now.

Day 1:
    I'm grateful for the weather today (and this time of year in general) This is New Mexico, you guys. From May to early October, it's similar to living on the surface of the sun. The temps are often well into the triple digits for weeks and weeks, with almost no respite evening overnight. It's not unheard of for the overnight "lows" to still be in the high 80s or low 90s. So, when the temps finally start to cool, it's cause for celebration. Right now we are enjoying cool mornings and evenings (mid 50s) and sunny warm afternoons (mid 80s). Perfection.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...