Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

November Goals



This year, I've been learning about goal setting and how to meet those goals. Today, I wanted to share my monthly goals so that I could (hopefully) inspire you to set some as well, and/or you can help keep me accountable on meeting this month's goals.
Here they are in no particular order:

**Complete 3 full weeks of school and take one week off for Thanksgiving. 
**Turn off my small/personal tech (phone, tablet, laptop) once DT goes to bed so that I can spend uninterrupted time with Dan, even if that means watching a movie with him.
**STOP MULTI-TASKING. Enjoy those around me, live in the moment and be more focused.
**Say NO to unnecessary crazy. No extra projects, no added disruptions, just say NO. Try to get back on an even keel before the holidays and gymnastics season begins. 


The End.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...