Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Saturday, November 12, 2016

November Thankfulness: Day 12

I love Autumn!
I'm working on Gratitude this month. Seems reasonable with Thanksgiving just around the corner. (Where did this year go?) I want to post a little something each day that I'm enjoying right now.

Day 12:
     A quiet evening at home. It's 8pm. I've worked at the gym, shared a meal with my favorite boys during the dance recital at the gym, done a bit of grocery shopping, helped DT set up tanks for rearranging his pets, took Pat to Tyler's for an evening of junk food and video games and once DT heads off to bed in a few minutes, Dan and I can enjoy a movie without interruptions, something that happens very infrequently. I'm looking forward to it greatly and thankful for it already.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...